Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Range Kleen 13-3/8 x 9-1/8 x 1-3/4 Inch Bake and Roast Pan



Awful Quality
After just 2 uses, the pan was impossible to clean, and got horribly scratched during baking. I would not recommend this item. Pay just a bit more, and get a higher quality baking pan.

RUST EASILY
IT'S SMALLER THAN I THOUGHT AND AFTER ONLY 1 MONTH IT ALREADY HAS A RUST PROBLEM, I WOULD NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT AGAIN.

Great quality, price, and performance!
This pan is exactly what I wanted for roasting vegetables. Very easy to clean and a great value for the price! At first I thought it was a little small, but its actually perfect size if you are cooking for 2. I also ordered the brownie pan and cookie sheets and they are great as well. Treat yourself and throw away all those old, stained pans you are holding onto and buy these!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment