Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Range Kleen 5062 Charlene Audrey's Tuscany Wine Design Burner Kovers, Set of 4



Beautiful
The colors are true. They are easy to clean. Quick delivery. This is my 2nd set and I'll buy them again if I need to....

Happy
I had bought a set at Wal-Mart and then turned the wrong eye on the stove and burned one up!!
Was so glad when I saw this for sale because Wal-Mart no longer sold them. They look great and
got here quick and now I have 3 extra, lol.

Loved the design
The covers are a great design and look great on my stove. I did not realize that all four have to be removed every time the stove is used which defeats the purpose of my purchase. I thought they would protect the burners from grease and splash of other foods cooking, but that is not the case. I am very disappointed.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment