Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sienna Elite Steam Press



Save time ironing
Using this press for the first time brought excitement to me. After practicing with an old pants and finishing in a short time and saw how well it was done, I was satisfied and ready to do more. Before I started again, I read through the whole booklet to make sure I followed the directions and procedures the right way, because of the heat and how hot the top had gotten. While I was doing that, my wife was practicing too. I found out it's best to watch a video on how to use a press. It would help a lot to watch how to iron different clothes and materials. This press does a great job. I just ordered a stand for it because I prefer to stand up because I had used a kitchen table and didn' t like getting up to hang the clothes every time I finish a piece. The pressing area is about an average size/length, 25". Later on, I will be getting a longer one 34" to cover the length on my inseam since I am 6'5". I recommend it to anyone but if you are a tall person, get the longer one.

Love It!
I use this together with a stand so I can sit and iron. Because of severe back problems, I am not able to stand and iron.

Enough about that. I do love this fabric press. It does take practice when ironing shirts with collars, etc., or ladies blouses with darts, etc. But, I had it down pretty well after doing 4-5 items. Everything looks so sharp and crisp and I don't even use spray starch. I do have a few burns on the back of my right hand because, when smooting fabrics getting ready to press--at the back of the ironing surface towards the hinging part--I accidentally brush my hand against the top. It would be nice if there was a little more space between the top and bottom back there, but this seems to be an issue on all fabric presses of this type. With practice, I am burning myself less and less.

The electronics on it work fine, letting me know when it has reached the needed heat level. The instructions in the little manual are clear and easy to...

Sienna steams ahead
The steam press heats up quickly and does the job efficiently. My wife does most of the ironing and is very pleased with the steam press.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment