Sunday, October 13, 2013

Char-Broil Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill Cast Iron Griddle



Not as advertised.
I'm giving it three stars, because it is a well made item, however not as advertised. This item is advertised to fit on the BigEasy Smoker/Roaster, however it is for the standard size BigEasy. I ended up using it on the top of my grill plate, like a pan, so it wasn't a total loss. I did submit my comments to Amazon, when I received an email to rate the packaging, but have not heard back. I shop Amazon all the time, and this is the first time we have had an issue. The Smoker/Roaster is one of the best!

couldnt of asked for more !!!
i cant say enough what a great grill this is its heavy duty and use it as a heat diffuser for my stock pot i looked long and hard and was so happy when i found this i cant say enoygh good things about it

Great BBQ
I think this is the best Cooker I have ever owned. I have cooked Steaks, Prime Rib, Turkey, Chicken and Fish. Everything comes out without being burnt and you don't have to worry about flare ups from the fat or skin catching on fire. You can even use the smoking function while BBQing to add a little flavor. Prime Rib and turkey cook faster and don't get dried out. This is worth the money and a good buy.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment