Monday, October 7, 2013

Black Hookah Bowl with Attached Stainless Steel Wind Cover Lid + Grommet and Roll of Charcoal



DID NOT COME COMPLETE!!!!!
I only received the blue hookah bowl and wind cover. The grommet that came included was too small and made the bowl useless! I also didn't receive any charcoal. Overall, I am not happy with this purchase.

Almost exactly what I was looking for...
This product comes with everything it says it does... My only issue is that it states this is a black bowl and I received a blue one. This is fine by me I just wish the description would just say color may vary instead of stating it will be a specific color and sending something else. I haven't used the charcoals yet but I'm hopeful they will be decent. The bowl itself is good size for a small hookah, I would recommend this if you don't really care what color you get.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment