Thursday, October 3, 2013

Wearever Roaster With Rack



Not so happy
I like the 10 x 15 size, thought the rack could be more sturdy and I too like the fold away handles, but the non-stick surface began peeling away after a few uses. I don't think it was anything I did and I never had one do it before. I'm sending it back to WearEver for their inspection.

Wearever Roaster is Perfect!
I already bought one of these a while back for my bf. It is the perfect size to make 2 racks of babyback ribs. For Christmas I got him 2 more so he cam make LOTS of ribs when we have guests. Handles are nice cuz the pans are going from the oven to the smoker but they fold flat for storage. Inner rack is super nice feature. Pan is also perfect if you like to make really thick lasagna!

Poor quality
This Wearever product is of such poor quality that I'm amazed it is still being sold. After only about four uses, the coating is peeling off. I will be contacting the manufacturer to see if they will replace with a shiny metal pan that has no coating. The idea of a non-stick coating is good; it just needs to last for years, not months. Would not buy any more Wearever non-stick products for fear of the same thing happening.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment