Thursday, October 3, 2013

Tramontina Prima 12 Quart 18/10 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Base Covered Stock Pot



works great, good weight, looks good
I was considering an all clad pot and this is the same weight, sturdiness and feel plus it was $130 cheaper!!

8 Qt stainless stock pot
Haven't used it all that much but I do like the quality and sturdiness. I would definitly recommend this to anyone looking for a good stock pot. I am considering their 5 or 6 qt dutch oven/stew pot.

Two years later - pitting inside.
Although still serviceable and relatively attractive, rust pitting has commenced on the inside up high about an inch or two under the lip. I use this 12 quart stock pot a great deal for large batch preparation of food for canning, making large batches of soup, sauerkraut etc.

Cleans up easily and I like the glass lid. Triply bottom does spread heat evenly. I just lost faith in Tramontina's quality. Go spend a few extra dollars and buy a pot from the Emeril line of cookware.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment