Sunday, October 6, 2013

Mauviel M'passion 2194.20 3.7-Quart Copper Sugar Sauce Pan



Never experienced copper qualities before!
Used copper for the first time after much research on line of the results in candy making. This pan did not disappoint. The evenness of the cooking was outstanding and there was no worries of those sugar crystals! The only I wish is that the handle did not get hot...you need to use a oven mitt because it does become quite hot

Beautiful!!
I received my Mauviel sugar pot today and I can't stop staring at it! Not only is this a great deal on this size of sugar pot, it is truly a work of art. I own several Mauviel pieces but this is now my favorite. I almost don't want to cook in it, it's that gorgeous! Some ladies like their diamonds for bling, my bling is new copper Mauviel cookware!

Simply Amazing
Simply perfect! This is exactly what we ordered ... the picture is true to the real thing! The color, craftsmanship, weight ... just wonderful. My wife owns her own candymaking and sweets business, and this is her very first true copper pot! So wonderful. Will definitely be investing in another piece soon!!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment