Thursday, October 3, 2013

Lodge A1-16 Camp Dutch Oven Tote Bag, 16-inch



Must have for any dutch oven
These bags are an essential for anyone who has a dutch oven. I have purchased one for all of my dutch ovens. It not only protect the dutch oven, but also keeps any black or ash from coming off onto anything else. The bags have a padded bottom which is very nice. I have had some of my bags for over a year and have never had a problem. The zippers are large and seem to be durable. The canvas is also very heavy duty. I currently own 12", 14", and this 16" bag and all have fit fine on their designated sized dutch oven.

great product
I was very pleased with my purchase! My oven fits in the bag nicely. It carries easily. It wipes clean and I can store it away in my camper with more convience.

16 inch dutch oven bat
I bought it as a gift for my husband, he likes it a lot, it has room for his dutch oven plus other a few other items

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment