Sunday, October 13, 2013

Tramontina Gourmet Ceramica 01 Deluxe Porcelain Enamel Metallic Black 11 in Stir-Fry



Excellent!
My Calphalon non-stick pan was about to kick the proverbial bucket so I have been doing a bit of research on a replacement for it. I decided on this one. I rushed home and put it to use immediately. It is fabulous. It really is non-stick but without the Teflon or other bad for your health coating. Since I just got it, I will be back to update my review in a couple months to let you guys know how it is performing.

UPDATED REVIEW: Well, I've been using this pan for a little over 2 months now and it is still going strong. Looks brand new and it is still performing wonderfully! Nothing sticks, I can even make omelettes with cheese in it and still just wipe it off to clean it. I liked it so much I went back and ordered the whole set and I am sure glad I did. Fabulous product!

Good deep wok-like pan
I like the size, but the one drawback is that the handle is heavier than the pan and can be unbalanced on my stove burner.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment