Saturday, October 12, 2013

Cirulon Infinite 11-Inch Open Skillet



Simply Great, Affordable, Home Cookware - Highly Recommended!
We decided on the Cirulon Infinite cookware after looking at a lot of other brands. The quality and versatility makes this affordable (a relative term, I know) line of cookware a great value. After 6 months of heavy use, we are more than pleased with the durability and performance.

* Very Thick Bottoms - Allows for even heating of cooking surface

* Great Nonstick Surface - Really nonstick, no issues at all - DO NOT use nonstick sprays or "heavy oils" as these will ruin the nonstick properties (read the instructions)!

* Requires Less Oils - We were able to cut way back on the amount of cooking oils we use

* Durable

* Oven Safe

* Dishwasher Safe

*Important* Follow the manufactures instructions and you will have great results.

Highly Recommended!

11 inch. Too small on the bottom
I love the Infinite Circulon line of cookware. I own the big set. I wanted something that would hold more than the 10 inch saute pan that came with the big set, so I order the 11 inch skillet. It is actually SMALLER on the bottom than the 10 inch saute pan. I think its going to hold less total volume and be easier to spill from. If you have the big set you don't need this skillet unless you really want the sloped sides instead of the straight up and down sides of the 10 inch saute pan. So my real frustration isn't so much with this skillet, which is an excellent skillet, but in the inability to tell what size a skillet really is. Returning the thing as heavy as it is will cost me too much to bother with. (Note: I ordered it from Cooking.com where they went so far as to call it 11.75 in., even though Circulon calls it 11 in.)

Cirulon Infinite 11-Inch Open Skillet
LOVE IT !!!!! Threw out all my cheapo pans, although I do have a nice set of Kitchen Aid All clad... but I like this pan to use daily! No stick!!! Hoorah! :)

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment