Monday, October 14, 2013

Replacement Gasket for Vintage 4 Qt 8 Inch Revere Ware Pressure Cookers



not happy
Did not do the job not happy I it did my hold presser on one side so I can not use the pan

Keeps the old classic going,
I recently acquired a nice Revere pressure cooker at a thrift store that needed only a little clean up and a new seal ring..
This is a well-built item, fits perfectly, I tested it to 15# and it should last a long time.

Old pressure cooker good as new.
I purchased this PC complete with guide for fifty cents at a garage sale 15 or 20 years ago. I cooked, learned to pressure cook, with this old PC. When the seal went out I was devastated. Amazon was the only place I could find a replacement and now I use it almost as much as the new electric PC I received at Christmas.
Thanks Amazon for keeping my old antique (sorta like me!!) going.
Charlie Edwards
Arp Texas

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment