Friday, October 11, 2013

Danesco Stainless Steel Double Walled Butter Box



poor quality
I ordered this butter dish after breaking several glass ones. I thought the stainless steel would be durable and care free. As soon as I opened the packaging, I was quite disappointed. It was very cheaply made, and definitely not worth the price. It also was made in China, something I wish I had known before ordering it. Returning it was a nightmare too, even though I followed all the instructions on the vendor's website. It took a month, but I FINALLY received my replacement item, although I ended up paying way too much for it after having to pay the postage to send the first one back. I don't recommend this product.

Wonderful product!!!!!
This was the best purchase I have made in a long time. We have always kept our butter out on the counter so it would be soft and ready to use. This container keeps the butter at a perfect consistency. The double wall helps keep it cool enough to keep the contents solid. The only thing I wish I could change is where it is made. I highly recommend this product.

Stainess butter box
I had read a negative review of this product and was reluctant to purchase; however, I am very pleased with the quality, style, & size ect... I will holed up to 1/2 LB or 2 cubes of butter and stays neat and tidey in the box. I chose stainless because of all the glass ones I broke in the past. I love it!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment