Friday, October 4, 2013

MSC International Saucy Non-Stick Sauce Pan



Gets the job done
This is a very small sauce pan. My burner is bigger than the pan, so I have to keep the flame low, which really is no problem. I purchased this not for sauces or melting things, etc., but to cook my Chiquaqua's food. This is perfect for her food. It heats thoroughly and clean-up is a breeze! Not sure if I would recommend this for melting butter, chocolate, or even use this for any sauces as it is small, and for the price, one could definitely find something better. When I took it out of the box, I first thought it was something a child would use to play with as it is very lightweight. Again, it serves my needs, so I am happy with it.

no size listed and it is tiny
I bought this to use in my soap making, but it is so small, I can barely make just one bar of soap. still cute as rip though.

Great little pan!
This is a heavy duty pan which is perfect for melting butter, coconut oil, or cocoa butter for baking projects. It can also be used to heat up a small amount of soup or sauce for one. I have the other pans from this same line, and they are all quite nice for daily use, as well as carrying on trips.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment