Friday, October 11, 2013

Scanpan Professional Fry Pans: 12.50"



really happy with it
Right now this is my only pan (I just moved across the country), and it's really perfect for cooking everything. I'm really happy with how evenly it cooks, and the non-stick quality of the pan -- it's amazing how much less oil/butter I need for meats and omelets. It's also really easy to clean because nothing sticks -- only the area around the bolts ever need more than a gentle scrub. I also feel good about it being a greener option. The non-stick surface will scratch if it comes in contact with metal, as with any non stick pan. Overall, really happy.

The best pan I've used
I purchased this pan about 3 months ago and have to say it's the only pan I want to use. The only drawback for me is the sides are to low if I'm trying to sweat onions or peppers they kinda jump out of the pan. I've used the pan to make everything from fried eggs to perogies. Clean up is so easy a couple of swipes of a soapy sponge, rinse and you're ready to go again.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment