Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Clear 8 oz PET Plastic Jar with White Smooth Lid 6 pk



Simple, Functional, and Food-safe
The six-jar set was exactly as ordered (and as delivered), and were nothing special--therefore the 4 star rating. However, the jars met my expectations of being decent-quality food-safe containers in the size I need, have screw-on lids that are easy to use and will not pop off, and are perfect for storing the spices for which I purchased the jars. I am very happy with both the quality and simplicity of the jars, and will undoubtedly be purchasing more, as it is difficult to find reasonably priced containers for use in a very humid climate.
I encourage anyone who needs simple straight-sided containers to purchase these, especially if you need food-safe containers. I wanted to avoid the typical food storage containers by some big companies because they almost always tend to have slanted sides. I feel the quality of these jars matches that of the expensive ones, but has the added bonus of straight sides and a screw top, which are difficult to find in the name-brand plastic food...





Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment