Monday, October 14, 2013

Norpro Nonstick Omelet Pan with Removable 3 Egg Poacher



Do not buy!
I have purchased many things on Amazon and this is the only one star I have ever given.

The very first use I cooked on medium high and it produced the worse smell I have ever smelled while cooking. The non stick cooked right off and a three inch chunk peeled off. It made my whole first story smokey and ruined the meal. Needless to say,i won't be using that pan again.

Do not buy this product!

Not a fan
I am pretty handy and consider myself a good cook, but didn't like how the poached eggs turned out. Very hard to use and smells like plastic is burning when I use it.

Norpro Egg Poacher is Super
I have had one of these for several years and like it so much that I bought two more of them, on for my daughter and one for my sister-in-law for Christmas.

It is easy to sue and clean and makes perfect poached eggs!!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment