Thursday, October 3, 2013

Calphalon Contemporary 10-Piece Bronze Anodized Edition Nonstick Cookware Set



Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I spent weeks reading reviews and looking at different cookware before I finally decided to buy this set. I expected to be happy with them, but I am beyond words. It goes without saying that they are beautiful, but the craftsmanship and cleanup are a dream. I was warming milk to make hot chocolate a few nights ago and got distracted when my son needed help with something in the other room. Thirty minutes later I smelled something burning and realized what I had done. Not to worry, just wiped the burned milk out with a paper towel and it was like new!

Well made, durable and easy to clean, these pots and pans are here for a lifetime. Loving them!

Calphalon Pot Set
This is an excellent cookware set. The bronze color is great looking & it is truely nonstick. One problem is the packaging, the first set I received had scratch marks from poor packaging, the replacement set was better. I would definitely buy more pieces to add to this set. My wife and I are very pleased with Calphalon, we also purchased the 12 cup coffee maker & that is an excellent product as well, fast brewing great taste & nice & hot coffee.

simply beautiful
I was a little concerned about buying these without seeing them but I am so happy that I took the leap and purchased the Calphalon cookware. Not only is it beautiful, but it distributes heat perfectly and it's light, the lids tops and pan handles do not get hot to the touch. I also purchased the two other Calphalon pans that matched the set and am enjoying those as well.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment