Saturday, October 12, 2013

FlavorStone 11" Blue Sapphire Essential Cookware Set



Still Like These Pans
I just ordered this cookware, after seeing an infomercial, and I learned to throw away my former silverstone cookware once it becomes scratched. So far, I like it fine. It looks and feels nice and durable, yet is light-weight (as opposed to my iron cookware favorites, which cook great but are heavy to lift). This is a better "non-stick" than the traditional non-stick software. You do have to "season" it before first use, which is easy. Also, you are warned to use it ONLY on medium to low heat (not high heat). This limitation may prove to be annoying when I want the skillet really hot. But "fried" eggs really do not stick. I haven't tried "frying" other things yet. I will update my review if time alters my assessment. By the way, I put down about 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil, put my egg in the skillet. Then, when half done, I pour in about a 1/4 cup of water and cover. The steam cooks the top half of the egg perfectly, so I have a fried egg with the white hard and the yellow...

Excellent
I think this cookware is the greatest. Cleans up easily just as advertised and cooks great even browning meats evenly. What was really great was frying an egg it did not stick to the pan at all but I did have to spray the turner because it did stick to it.. Kudo's for this cookware!!!!!

the perfect set
I love the Flavor Stone 11" Blue Sapphire Essential Cookware Set and the receipe book. It's worth the price.Makes cooking easer and faster.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment