Thursday, October 10, 2013

Farberware Restaurant Pro 10-Inch Open Skillet



Get a few
Nice little pan that's a good size for all sorts of day to day use. Good materials for even heat distribution, good design with a nice long handle for ease of use, and no nonsense restaurant-style construction, which allows it to be relatively inexpensive. I never spend a lot for non-stick cookware, because the surface will always be finicky, and accidents happen. But pair it with a good silicone spatula, and clean with non-abrasive sponges, and the pan will take good care of you for a long time.

The construction allows it to move from the range to the oven for finishing (say, for Spanish tortillas and the like) and back very easily, with no worries about the materials suffering, and the long handle helps placement and retrieval from any part of the oven.

Cleanup of the pan's surface is never a problem. Food never sticks, and you can usually even just rinse it out with hot water and have it be good to go. The only problem is the rivets, where the handle...

I love this skillet!
I've gone through a lot of fry pans in my life. This is by far my favorite. Nothing sticks to it. I've made an omelet every morning with it for the past year and it still looks brand new. To clean up, I wipe it with a sponge. I've never had to take a scouring pad to it. It's also great for practicing your tosses and flips :)

Matt J.

Makes great eggs
I have owned Farberware for years and think it cooks very well for the price you pay. This skillet cooks well. Lets see how long the non-stick lasts.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment