Saturday, October 12, 2013

Le Souk Ceramique Mini Serving Tagines, Set of 4, Sauvage Design



Perfect for essential condiments
These are absolutely perfect as salt cellars or table condiments. They are three inches across and three inches tall, and hold a sufficient amount of condiments for large meals or over a week for households of one or two.

The are is exquisite - my only wish is a set in clear glaze to match my tangine. However, I am not complaining because this allows me to set out salt,, sumac, cumin and ras el hanout as condiments for meals.

For larger gatherings these are wonderful as salt cellars, which I prefer to shakers. The only condiment I do not serve in these is pepper, which I like freshly ground.

These are supposed to be dishwasher safe and I do not doubt that claim. However, I strongly recommend hand washing these. They are small to the point of being tiny and would get tossed around inside a dishwasher unless there was a special basket just for them.

One parting note: I love the exotic touch these add to my table decor - and they always attract...

About what I expected.
They are very cute and will serve a multitude of purposes. I'm happy I got them, but wished they were just a smidge bigger.

Nice for decoration
I ordered these to use as decoration with my North African decor! I like them, the design is nice and the colors are rich.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment