Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Norpro 9.5 Inch Nonstick Crepe Pan



Cheaply made w/ design flaws.
I've been using these crepe pans for a little over a month, for once-a-week weekend crepes. After about 4 times use the non-stick coating on both pants began chipping, and voila my crepes consistently stick and burn to these spots.

Secondly, while the handle was meant to be designed as a cool handle on a hot pan, the hardware bolts on the bottom of the handle get scorchingly hot and burn your fingers consistently. I thought that I'd get used to grap the handle in a certain way to avoid burns, but I have not used it often enough to remember. And now with the non-stick chipping away, looks like I'm not going to.

SAVE YOUR MONEY, BUY A BETTER CREPE PAN!

Crepe Pan
I like this! This makes great thin crepes. That's saying something since my normal pancakes are more like hockey pucks....



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment