Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Rubbermaid Commercial Products FG573000YEL 12- 18- 22-Quart Lid



Buy 5 gallon home depot bucket!
The lid and container to not make an airtight seal. I paid a fortune for the container and lid only to realize the $4 home depot 5 gallon bucket and lid does the same job.

It's a lid.
Works fine. I use it on the 12 Quart container. I didn't test it to be water tight. No complaints otherwise.

http://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-Commercial-Products-FG572624CLR-Container/dp/B000BC5EY4

It works on the 22 qt container, but...
Love the color and the fact that there is a lid for the 22 qt container, but it does not seal well and the price is too high for something that should come with the 22 qt container anyway. For me, I needed the container (which is very well made) for a 25 pound sack of flour. The container is perfect and very well made, and when I called Amazon to confirm, they assured me a lid was part of the deal. No lid came with the container; called Amazon again and they again confirmed a lid should have been there. So, after mailing back the container and getting a second container (again lidless) they said I could send back the container again and they would do a full product review which could result in pulling the product entirely. Well, I wanted the container and saw they sold a lid separately. Amazon has fantastic customer service and worked with me so that it wound up costing very little for the lid and they didn't have to deal with another return.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment