Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Mauviel M'heritage 150s 6100.04 10-Piece Set with Cast Stainless Steel Handle



Elegant and sturdy
You will not be disappointed in the robust, elegant design of this beautiful cookware. The stainless steel handles are sheer perfection and the copper and stainless finish is impeccable. this is some serious kitchen bling!

Fantastic Pots and Pans
We registered for these for our wedding with a lot of hesitation because they were very expensive and didn't have any reviews at the time; however, we are more than thrilled with the quality of them! We have used them a ton, and they are still fabulous! I have been meaning to get on here and write a review for months it just kept slipping my mind! I would definitely suggest these, after all you get what you pay for and although these are pricy, they are the best! :)

Cleaning tip: They come with one cleaner, and I bought another cleaner because I didn't realize it came with one. I have only used the cleaner it came with once, I use King Clean every time I clean them and they are still as shiny and new looking as ever!

Let's put it this way...
...since I am hardly an expert in stuff like this, I researched everything I could find about it and after I gave it to my wife (who knows a LOT about this stuff) for Christmas, she said she'd love me forever!

I'll take her word for it - about both things!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment