Monday, October 7, 2013

Range Kleen 5058 Embossed Burner Kover, Silver, Set of 4



Garbage..
When I recieved these I was dissapointed because they were so thin and flimsy compared to my old covers. It has been about 3 weeks and they have rusted over from the embossed part, and are in the garbage.

Cute but disposable
I've been using this pretty covers for maybe 3 weeks and already you can see them starting to rust. The only way I could recommend this is if you're gonna use them as if they were disposable. If only I knew how to attach a picture so you can see them, I would. It's a shame 'cause they're so cute, but don't waste your money.

Sadly Disappointed
I fell in love with these burner covers online, and was anxious to purchase. Once I received, they were bent and dented and did not lie flat on the stove.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment