Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hawkins Contura Hard Anodised Pressure Cooker, 2.0 Litre



Cute Pot with amazing quality.
I am writing this review after an year of purchasing this cooker. I used it almost everyday for steam cooking veggies/rice etc.This is a small pot and cooks decently for four. Rice /Brown rice / Lentils and all the Indian steam cooking recipes is at it's best with this cute little pot.No complaints as of now !!!

Horrible
I purchased this product and impressed with quick delivery BUT, the product does not work as described. The Gasket don't work as it is supposed to. I even changed the gasket, and still have same problem making it obvious that there is a defect in the product as whole. MOST HORRIBLE thing after all is customer service of this seller which extremely disappointed me. They try to avoid me by saying that I was not using the product correctly and ultimately do not reply my emails after couple of inquiries. They don't even refund my money or take the product back as advertised. Please Don't waste your Money as I did.
(: :( :( :(



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment