Sunday, October 6, 2013

Winco Wire French Fries Holder - 1 Cone, 4 5/8 x 9 3/8 inch -- 1 each.



This is the coolest way ever to show off your fries
I love making Belgian fries and I take it seriously. I choose my potatoes carefully: I try to get really long ones; I peel them by hand and then cut them into rectangles (so that the fries will all be the same shape); I slice them with a mandolin; I soak the fries for a few hours in cool water, changing it often; I fry them once in lard or duck fat at 320 degrees, dry them and then re-fry them at 375 until crisp.

After all of this work I want to really make a presentation worthy of my fries. This little basket does just that. I have several of them and my guests LOVE them. They are well made and look like they would cost much more than they do. I never offer ketchup, instead I put home-made garlic mayonnaise in one and some creative, store bought condiment in the other. I love these holders, I just wish that I could find better cups for it, something other than plastic.

French Flare all the way!
I'm so impressed and delighted with this french fry holder. I didn't expect it to be such great quality but it is. Very sturdy and makes a wonderful talk piece as well.

Don't stop at french fries. Try adding tempura and fresh vegetables such as carrots, celery etc...Loved it so much, I bought 2 more!

Husband think's was a waste of money
Order one of these as well as 4 of the "Cone & Dipping Cup 28293". The "Winco Wire French Fries Holder Cone" is large in size. Could be used for fries or onion rings. Need make up a parchment cone and find cups to fit the holder. Haven't been able to use since I don't have the ramkin cups. Cost too much to send back so I've got to keep. I agree with my husband just a waste of money.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment