Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Excelsteel Stainless Steel 12-1/2-Inch Square Splatter Screen



Nice splatter screen
The splatter screen is just what I needed for my cast iron pan; however, the handle came with a fair amount of glue all over it. I was going to send it back, but a fair amount of scrubbing removed the glue. The rest of the product was fine, so I kept it.

Great
I also purchased this splatter screen in the round and absolutely love them. i looked all over and only found them on Amazon. They are sturdy and the high dome works well with chops and steaks on a griddle.

Great value
These splatter screens are well made and do save a lot of time when cleaning up the mess on the stove top. The people we purchased these from were great to do business with. I highly recommend these items for frying on the stove top.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment