Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Malibu 35603 Creations Hanging Pot Holder



Happy With Purchase
I recently bought this to spice up my Fat Chef kitchen theme. On top of this being the easiest to put together, it was easy to install and looks so good above my bar. I am actually not even using it for a pot rack. I am using it as part of my decorating scheme of my kitchen. I highly recommend this pot wrack!

Hanging Pot Holder
I, give this a 5 star rateing .The size was just perfect and very easy to install.I is very well constructed,You could use it as a porch swing,however my recomendation is display your pots.
The finish is very nice an would fit in any decor.

Doesn't come with everything needed.
I really like this, but didn't realize I wouldn't be able to use it. I need to purchase some special studs that will allow me to hang this in my apartment. For now, I got the entire thing out of the packaging before realizing I didn't have everything I needed. I packaged everything back up and put it in storage until I move to a place that doesn't need the studs or I eventually get the studs. I love the design, but just wish I knew more was needed. Right now I spent the money to have something sitting in storage.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment