Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Kitchen Selectives Over Easy Omelette Express



Best Omelet pan
If there is one thing I have learned this is it:
1. There is nothing good about a product that does everything.
2. A product may make one thing good and and the rest very bad.
When I started my search for an omelet pan, I found a lot of these that make sandwiches, deserts and omelets. I just wanted a good omelet pan. This is the best omelet maker I have ever used. It is so easy, non stick and makes perfect omelets. I recommend that no more than 2 eggs to each half of the pan. You will get 2 servings of fluffy beautiful omelets. You will not have any spill over. Clean up is a breeze. Just use a wet paper towel and that is it. If you like omelets, this is the pan for you.
Now if I could just find a good sandwich pan.

Excellent Instant Omelets!
This gadget makes fluffy delicious omelets in six minutes. To make a basic egg white omelet with cheese, preheat the device, put in half of one container of two egg whites with 1/8 cup of cheese on top, then the other half of the container of egg whites. Then close the omelet maker for 5 minutes. Finish getting ready for work. Flip the omelet maker, top with another 1/8 cup of cheese and you have a delicious 130 calorie high protein masterpiece... no restaurant needed, all in the time it took you to gather your items to get out the door!

Awesome Invention!!!
My wife & I were looking for a nice skillet that was sizable to accomodate making omelets. We weren't finding much, till we stumbled upon this item. My wife liked the picture of it, and said it was just what she was looking for. I'd never made omelets, but this thing is fantastic. The size that come out are great. You can saute your vegies & fillings on the one side, flip it over, and pour in your egg mixture. It's so easy. And clean up is a breeze. We love it!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment