Tuesday, October 1, 2013

GreenPan CW0002084 San Francisco Frypan, 11-Inch



Stopped working but then I revived it
This pan was fabulous at first, the best nonstick I'd ever used. I really wanted to invest in the whole set but thought it would be wiser to start with one pan and see how it lasted. It lasted about 4-6 months, the first two months i would give it 5 stars for non-stickiness and then probable down to 4 stars after that. At around 6 months something happened. I forgot about it on the burner with nothing in it and then it was shot! Seriously like no matter how hard I scrubbed or what tool I used there was literally egg that would not clean off. I was a little frustrated for a while but kept using it since it was my only pan. Anyways I'm big on using natural products to clean with and I clean my ceramic stove top with coarse sea salt to scrub it. One day I decided since my pan was shot I might as well try it. Do I sprinkled in the salt and scrubbed it with a washcloth and to my surprise it finally cleaned! It was like new. Second I "re-seasoned" it. I put in a bunch of coconut oil and put...

Nonstick Cookware
The pan heats up quicker and the heavy gauge aluminium and the Thermolon(tm) interior provides perfect heat distribution, compared to a traditional pan. The pan is designed, so that you don't have to add extra butter or oil for cooking. Perfect for those looking to cut calories.

It definitely makes the perfect eggs. The eggs slide right off. Also perfect for browning meat.

Not only am I very impressed by how the pan cooks, I'm even more impressed with how easy it is to clean.

GreenPan with Thermolon has also earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.

Great product!

Total Rip Off
First, I bought my Greenpan frying pan at target for $40. I used it 2-3 times a day. The non-stick surface wore off after 9 weeks of use. It was great while the non-stick surface was usable. Once the non-stick wore off, burnt on grease or other substances were impossible to remove even with heavy scrubbing. Using oil or butter did not prevent sticking. There are much more durable non-stick pans out there that offer a one-year warranty. I would suggest buying a pan with a warranty if your going to spend the money.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment