Monday, September 30, 2013

Berndes SignoCast Classic 12-Inch Square Grill Pan



Best Grill pAN
i HAVE HAD SEVERAL DIFFERENT BRANDS OF stove top grill pans. Berndes is the very best. It comes with a lifetime guarantee. I use two at a time now, and have given a countless number to friends and family as gifts. Everyone loves the eveness of the cooking and the very easy clean-up!

great grill pan
I saw this pan being used at a cooking demonstration by a chef who was not pushing any product. I immediately noticed how easy it was to clean after it's use. That was the major reason I became interested.
It cooks evenly and cleans so much easier than my other grill pans. It's light weight and a must for any kitchen.

My expectation was high & it didn't fail me
In the beginning I was only looking for a George Foreman kind of small grill machine so we can still enjoy grill steaks & burgers in winter. But I just couldn't find a machine with the right size & function in my price range. I especially dislike that fact that with most of those machines you can't really control the temperature well. Then I saw someone's blog mentioned Berndes grill pan & I was immediately attracted by its features. Comparing to the grill machine this is more like real cooking so naturally for me, a homemaker who enjoys cooking, this fits my needs much better so I'm willing to spend more. Before I finally made my purchase I've read so many reviews about Berndes. People brag about how good its non-stick surface work. I was a little skeptical, but I'm a believer now that I've used it for a week. I've used it for grilled chickens, steaks, fishes, lamb chops & they're all good, plus I could rid off lots of fat. The pan is very easy to clean too. Yesterday I whipped a few...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment